COVID-19 Assumption of Risk and Certain Acknowledgments. The World Health Organization declared the novel coronavirus, COVID-19, a worldwide pandemic on March 11, 2020. COVID-19 is extremely contagious and is believed to spread mainly from person-to-person contact. As a result, federal, state, and local governments and federal and state health agencies recommend social distancing and have, in many locations, prohibited the congregation of groups of people. Although the safety and security of its employees, independent contractors, representatives and agents (collectively, the “Team Members”) and its guests, clients, vendors, suppliers, and visitors (collectively, the “Visitors”) remain top priorities of LOI, and regardless of any steps taken by LOI to reduce the risks associated with the COVID-19 pandemic, I am fully aware that there are a number of risks associated with me accessing and using the Property during the COVID-19 pandemic, including, but not limited to, being exposed to and contracting COVID-19 from individuals, surfaces, and airborne particles. I understand that contracting COVID-19 could result in serious medical symptoms requiring medical treatment in a hospital or could possibly lead to death. I further understand that no actions by the LOI will guarantee that I will not contract COVID-19. On behalf of myself and my heirs, successors, and assigns, by accessing and using the Property, I knowingly and freely assume all risks, both known and unknown, related to COVID-19, including all illnesses, injuries, damages, or death arising therefrom.
Please acknowledge and indicate your commitment and agreement to the below:
- I have not experienced any cold or flu-like symptoms (fever, cough, shortness of breath, etc.) or tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
- I have not had close contact with or cared for someone diagnosed with COVID-19 within the last 14 days.
- I will frequently wash my hands or use hand sanitizer during the event at the Property and while on LOI grounds.
- Face masks are not required for entry at Live Oak International. However, all guests, regardless of vaccination status, are recommended to wear masks in indoor public spaces in accordance with CDC guidelines.
- Guests are not required to show a negative COVID-19 test or proof of vaccination to enter the property.
- I will maintain 6 feet of social distance from others not in my household when at the Property and while on LOI grounds.
- I understand that I will be denied entry to the Property if I demonstrate symptoms of COVID-19 or if entry to the Property presents an unreasonable health hazard to other Visitors, the public, or Team Members as determined by LOI in its sole discretion.
Waiver, Release, and Indemnification. I, on behalf of myself and my heirs, successors and assigns, voluntarily agree to release, waive, discharge, hold harmless, defend and indemnify: (i) LOI, its affiliates, and each of their Team Members, directors, officers, affiliates, investors, insurers, successors, and assigns; and (ii) Live Oak Stud, Chester Weber, Juliet W. Reid, Charlotte C. Weber, and Weber Year 2001 Revocable Agreement of Trust (collectively, the “Indemnified”) from any and all claims, demands, torts, contracts, obligations, suits, actions, causes of action, or damages (“Losses”) arising from or related to COVID-19 connected in any way with my access or use of the Property, including, but not limited to, claims based on the alleged negligence of any Indemnified or any other person. I further promise not to sue the LOI or any Indemnified for any illness, injury, death, or other losses arising out of or related to COVID-19 and agree to indemnify and hold them harmless from any and all Losses resulting therefrom.
By purchasing the tickets, you agree that you have read and agree to the terms and conditions mentioned above.